The Alfred Health Week Research Poster Display will be held from Monday, 23 October 2017 to Friday, 27 October 2017, in the main ground floor corridors of The Alfred hospital. The poster display is designed to showcase research on the Alfred campus.
Staff and students of The Alfred, Burnet Institute, Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute and Monash, Deakin and La Trobe University departments based at AMREP are invited to submit abstracts giving details of the research they wish to present as posters.
Poster Abstract Submission Details:
- Please complete the online form below and upload your abstract using the Abstract Template available here.
- Abstracts should be original work.
- Abstracts must contain results from health and medical research with sufficient information to describe the research presented in the poster.
- Abstracts describing hypothesis-driven research with clear results and outcomes will be prioritised.
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations) and should follow the template provided.
- Please submit your abstract as a word document.
- No more than one abstract should be submitted with the same first author.
- Abstracts presented at other conferences and meetings in 2017 are acceptable.
Abstract submission deadline: 5 pm Friday, 8th September 2017. Abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
For further information please contact Vivian Li.
*Please note, only research that focuses on nursing practice/education, or when an Alfred Health nurse was principal investigator will be eligible for the nursing research poster awards.