The Alfred Medical Research & Education Precinct (AMREP) is known globally as a centre for excellence where the best and brightest come to learn, collaborate and contribute.
The AMREP Honours Scholarships are awarded each year for Honours programs which are offered through Monash University and located at the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct, Alfred campus, on Commercial Road in Melbourne.
Two scholarships are awarded each year based on academic achievement. Each scholarship is valued at $6,000 for one year of full-time study.
Honours programs located at AMREP, Alfred campus, Commercial Rd, Melbourne:
- The Alfred
- Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Burnet Institute
- Monash University School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Monash University Central Clinical School
To be eligible, you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or humanitarian visa, or an international student.
- be completing a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Biomedical Science (or similar) degree at the end of 2018, having achieved a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 80% across their undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be intending to enrol in a full-time Honours program at AMREP through Monash University in 2019.
- Each scholarship is valued at $6,000 for one year of full-time study.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Applicants cannot hold this scholarship and another Monash Honours scholarship at the same time.
Recipients of the AMREP Honours Scholarship must maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate that satisfactory progress is being achieved.
Applications open 6 August 2018 and close 7 November 2018.
>> Click here for more information on how to apply.