Honours programs located at AMREP, Alfred campus, Commercial Rd, Melbourne:
- The Alfred
- Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute
- Burnet Institute
- Monash University School of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
- Monash University Central Clinical School
- To be eligible, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or humanitarian visa, or an international student.
- Applicants should be completing a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Biomedical Science (or similar) degree at the end of 2017, having achieved a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 80% across their undergraduate study.
- Applicants must be intending to enrol in a full-time Honours program at AMREP through Monash University in 2018.
- Each scholarship is valued at $6,000 for one year of full-time study.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- Applicants cannot hold this scholarship and another Monash Honours scholarship at the same time.
Recipients of the AMREP Honours Scholarship must maintain full-time enrolment and demonstrate that satisfactory progress is being achieved.
Applications open 1 August 2017 and close 31 October 2017.
>> Click here for more information on how to apply.